2019 GSWW Delegate Nominations
- Do you want to know what happens at the annual GSWW Girl Scout meeting in February?
- Do you like to vote on issues?
- Do you have a particular question you would like to address to the GSWW Board of Directors?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then please let us know so we can add your name to the Delegate nomination list!
Our Service Unit has 8 delegate positions, including the lead delegate . Girl Scouts 14 years and older can participate as delegates.
Delegate role responsibility:
- You will be emailed in November that you are one of the delegates.
- You will receive an email in January on how to register on the GSWW website for the Annual Meeting, participate during the day, and notify you of any bylaw changes that may be addressed.
- Attend the annual meeting held on February 8, 2019. It is tentatively scheduled as an online meeting.
- Visit the many department representative eager to share what they’re up to while enjoying a warm beverage and Girl Scout cookie.
- Be an active delegate: listen, learn, ask questions during the business meeting. Take notes and bring them back to share!
- At our next Service Unit leader meeting, we will report on plans, policies, and other matters discussed. Share anything you found interesting about the marketplace or town hall.
Thank you in advance for your consideration in representing our large Service Unit!
Any questions, please contact the Service Unit managers: ServiceUnit440@gmail.com
For additional information, visit the GSWW Website.