2018 GSWW Delegate Nominations
- Do you want to know what happens at the annual GSWW Girl Scout meeting in February?
- Do you like to vote on issues?
- Do you have a particular question you would like to address to the GSWW Board of Directors?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then please let us know so we can add your name to the Delegate nomination list!
Our Service Unit has 7 delegate positions + 2 alternates . Girl Scouts 14 years and older can participate as delegates.
Delegate role responsibility:
- You will be emailed in November that you are one of the delegates.
- You will receive an email in January on how to register on the GSWW website for the Annual Meeting, participate during the day, and notify you of any bylaw changes that may be addressed.
- Attend the annual meeting held on February 3, 2018 at Hazen High School in Federal Way. Registration is from 8 AM to 9:15 AM. Meeting begins at 9:15 AM.
- Sign in at the registration table, get your name tag and program.
- Visit the many department representative eager to share what they’re up to while enjoying a warm beverage and Girl Scout cookie.
- Be an active delegate: listen, learn, ask questions during the business meeting. Take notes and bring them back to share!
- Optional: Stay a little bit after the meeting and visit the marketplace, consider supporting some of the troops working toward their goal, participate in one of the town hall discussion tables.
- At our next Service Unit leader meeting, we will report on plans, policies, and other matters discussed. Share anything you found interesting about the marketplace or town hall.
Thank you in advance for your consideration in representing our large Service Unit!
Any questions, please contact Leslie Hall at either email@example.com or 425.922.6539
For additional information, visit the GSWW Website.