2017 GSWW Delegate Nominations
- Do you want to know what happens at the annual GSWW Girl Scout meeting in February?
- Do you like to vote on issues?
- Do you have a particular question you would like to address to the GSWW Board of Directors?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then consider submitting your name to the delegate nomination list. You could have a chance to represent Service Unit 440 with GSWW!
Our Service Unit has 7 delegate positions + 2 alternates . All Girl Scouts 14 years and older can participate.
Delegate role responsibility:
- You will be emailed in November that you are one of the delegates.
- You will receive an email in January on how to register and participate during the day, notify you of any bylaw changes that may be addressed.
- Attend the annual meeting held February 4th at Hazen High School in Renton. Registration is from 8 AM to 9:15 AM. Meeting begins at 9:15 AM.
- Sign in at the registration table, get your name tag and program.
- Visit the many department representative eager to share what they’re up to while enjoying a warm beverage and Girl Scout cookie.
- Be an active delegate: listen, learn, ask questions during the business meeting. Take notes and bring them back to share!
- Optional: Stay a little bit after the meeting and visit the marketplace, consider supporting some of the troops working toward their goal, participate in one of the town hall discussion tables.
- At our next Service Unit leader meeting, we will report on plans, policies, and other matters discussed. Share anything you found interesting about the marketplace or town hall.
For additional information, visit the GSWW Website.